Do you deliver?
We will be offering delivery Tuesday-Sunday from June 27th through Labor Day. Here’s how it works:
Delivery customers who have completed the ID pre-verification process during checkout must be present at the residential address and show the same ID to receive their order. Multiple clients can order to the same address, but each must be present and show ID to receive their individual order. We can only deliver to a customer once per day, even if the order is under one ounce, which is the maximum quantity permitted by state law.
- We can deliver to all residential island addresses, including vacation rentals (except to Chappaquiddick, due to federal maritime law).
- Per state law we cannot deliver to businesses, including hotels, commercial lodging or federal public units, nor university housing.
- Orders can be placed until noon for same-day delivery after 2pm.
- Delivery can be scheduled up to one day in advance.
- There is a $100 minimum order (pre-tax) and a $20 delivery charge.
- Customers will be given a choice of three delivery windows: 12-2pm, 2-4pm, and 4-6pm.
- Once an order is received, customers will get a confirmation text message. Thirty minutes prior to delivery, customers will receive a final text confirming arrival time.
- Delivery is discreet. Licensed state agents wear plain clothes and operate unmarked vehicles.
- Drivers are required to work in teams of two to safely manage delivery. They also gratefully accept gratuities ;)
Do I need identification?
Yes. Upon check-in at the dispensary you will need to present a valid government-issued ID. For delivery orders, the same ID used for pre-verification (no copies) must be presented by its owner. We accept valid, unexpired, government-issued IDs bearing a photograph, expiration date and birth date.
|✔ Forms of ID we can accept include||🚫 We do NOT accept|
Do I need to have an appointment?
No. Currently you do not need an appointment. Please visit us during regular business hours listed below.
Since you're already here, why not prepare and pay for your order online?
What type of payments are accepted?
The dispensary accepts cash or debit cards. Credit cards are not accepted.
Is there a limit to the amount of product I can purchase?
Yes. Island Time has purchase limits based on our product availability. By regulations, adult use purchases cannot exceed one ounce of flower, five grams of concentrate, and 500 mg of THC in edibles per transaction per day. Certain potency restrictions, including a five milligram serving size limit for edibles, will apply. Please check our menu or reserve ahead for the most up-to-date limits.
Are you hiring?
What are your return policies?
Please be aware that there are no returns or exchanges on cannabis product.
All sales are final for cannabis accessories sold at Island Time. Cannabis accessories may come with a limited manufacturer's warranty.
If any cannabis accessories with a limited manufacturer's warranty are defective or malfunction, the consumer should contact the manufacturer directly to receive repair, servicing, or exchange of warrantied products.
Once you draw and inhale cannabinoid-rich vapor, the compounds are absorbed by your lung's alveoli, and then transferred to your bloodstream.
Edible cannabis enters the bloodstream after being digested or broken down in the stomach and absorbed into the digestive system.
What are the potential risks and side-effects of cannabis?
Cannabis' efficacy may vary, and side effects are possible. Each person responds differently, and particular strains will not always be effective. The effectiveness of a cannabis strain will be dependent on your personal response and sensitivity to the chemical makeup of the product.
What cannabis products are right for me?
The basic principle for consuming cannabis is “start low and go slow.”
Sometimes, the effects of cannabis aren't always immediately felt. Everyone responds differently. Methods of using cannabis can be discussed with an Island Time representative to find one that is comfortable for you. Finding the right combination of CBD and/or THC is the goal.
Cannabis has a wide margin of safety and there is a limited risk of overdose. However, caution is warranted until you fully understand the effect that cannabis may have. Product types and consumption varies greatly among individuals. Please refer to your state's guidelines on approved methods of cannabis consumption.
What do the letters THC, THCA and CBD in your menu mean?
THC stands for tetrahydrocannabinol, the psychoactive ingredient in cannabis that causes feelings of euphoria. CBD stands for cannabidiol, which has no psychoactive properties. In fact, cannabis containing high levels of CBD will prevent the euphoric sensations caused by THC, and is preferred by consumers who wish to avoid these sensations.
How fast is the onset of effects?
Effects are felt almost immediately, within minutes.
Edibles take longer to take effect, with onset at thirty minutes to two hours.
Where are your products grown and made?
All of our cannabis products are naturally grown and processed in a state-of-the-art cultivation and processing facility in West Tisbury. Our customer’s safety is our first priority! Every batch of medical cannabis and all of our infused products are tested for pesticides, bacteria, heavy metals, and mold under Cannabis Control Commission regulations.
How long do the effects last?
Effects peak in ten to thirty minutes, tapering off after approximately two to four hours.
Individuals see the effects of edible cannabis last between five to eight hours on average.
What is meant by “Adult Use?”
In 2016, the citizens of Massachusetts voted “yes” on Question 4 to legalize recreational sales of cannabis to adults aged 21 years and older.
Learn more at The Cannabis Control Commission of Massachusetts
What are we doing to encourage safe and responsible use?
The safe and responsible use of recreational marijuana has been a top priority since we began our effort to bring cannabis to Martha’s Vineyard more than eight years ago.
Island Time has developed consumer educational material emphasizing key elements, such as:
- The importance of “low and slow” consumption
- Making informed decisions with What cannabis products are right for me?
- No driving or using heavy machinery under the influence
- No public consumption
- No traveling across state lines or on federally regulated transportation
- Potency and tolerance information
- Safe storage
- Substance abuse signs and resources for additional help
Packaging and Labeling
- All Island Time product packaging is child-resistant
- Consistent with the regulations for adult use, packaging has warnings and clear information to ensure that people can identify products as cannabis-infused (i.e., an edible) and are not safe for children.
Can I bring cannabis on the ferry?
No. It is illegal to have any marijuana in your possession while traveling on the federal waters separating the island of Martha's Vineyard from the mainland.
Likewise, you cannot legally fly with cannabis.